Sunday, October 9, 2011

I guess I will start with my reviews :)

I will start with my reviews and let me know what you think and if you have any questions :) My first review will be Dragonswood since I am addicted to that book!!!




description:Wilde Island is in an uproar after the recent death of its king. The uneasy pact between dragons, fairies, and humans is fraying, and a bloodthirsty witch hunter with a hidden agenda whips villages into frenzies with wild accusations. Tess, a blacksmith’s daughter from a tiny hamlet near the mysterious Dragonswood, finds herself caught in the crosshairs of fate when she is accused of witchery and has to flee for her life along with her two best friends.

Not even Tess’s power to see the future can help the girls as they set off on their desperate journey, but she keeps having visions of a man wielding a sword. And when she finally meets him, Tess has no idea how to handle the magnetic attraction she feels for him, or the elusive call she hears from the heart of the Dragonswood.

In this epic romance, an ancient prophecy comes true in a way neither dragon, fairy, nor human would have predicted

REVIEW :
This book has ruined all other books for me! Nothing I think will top this book in 2012 when it is released! It was absolutely mind boggling. I love where it takes place and the time period!

Lets start with Tess. She is a strong girl. She has a horrible stepfather who beats her and her mother. She also is someone who is confident in some ways but vulnerable where it counts. She is just a kickass character who blew me away. I was so surprised by this book and the characters that I am reading this again. Then there are her friends who are betrayed by her but follow her anyway to find their own way in life. Then there is Garth, gaaah I fell in love with him right away. Taking them in and then who he truly is didnt surprise me because I had guessed but Tess is blown away. :)

Then theres all the drama happening, so much adventure, a magical world with an epic love story. This story pulls you in from page one and feels like you are there with tess on her adventure. The royal family in this book is so different and actually the whole book is different from most supernatural books out now! I think this is why i was hooked and could NOT put this book down at all. I read it in 5 hours and after I was like WOW. I ttried to read another book but all i could think about was this one and how truly amazing it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment