Saturday, February 25, 2012

Review for Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


Synopsis:

WORLDS KEPT THEM APART.

DESTINY BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER.

Aria has lived her whole life in the protected dome of Reverie. Her entire world confined to its spaces, she's never thought to dream of what lies beyond its doors. So when her mother goes missing, Aria knows her chances of surviving in the outer wasteland long enough to find her are slim.

Then Aria meets an outsider named Perry. He's searching for someone too. He's also wild - a savage - but might be her best hope at staying alive.

If they can survive, they are each other's best hope for finding answers.(less)


Review :

Again with the WOW! I cannot get enough of these new books with new authors!!! Seriously they are all blowing me away and I cannot read fast enough! This book was just WOW, at first I had no idea what to write so I had to wait a few days to think of something and I am still trying to write this review because this book was just too good for words right away.

The book pulls you into this amazing world within a world. Here is Aria in the "realms" not really living and not knowing anything else. Everything is on her smarteye and she has no idea how to survive without it. When something horrible happens at her POD she is exiled and she is facing the "real" world and has no idea how she will survive. She wasn't built for the outside world but the further in you get the more you realize she belongs more there than in her realms, yes it might have something to do with the "savage" Perry but hello I would love to be exiled if I got to meet him! He opens her eyes to new things and at first they don't get along and then things take a turn where they start to actually feel something more than friendship.

As a reader looking into this story I felt like I was a peeping tom. It was so well written and the story just sucks you in that you forget that you are a reader. You want to know what is happening so you try to hurry up get to what happens at the end but are so glad you didn't because you would miss all the small things. Seriously all the characters are amazing especially Roar I am in LOVE! Aria has an adventure ahead of her and she will do everything she can to protect those she loves. Throughout this story you find out so much about Aria and Perry that even they didn't know about eachother. The ending just about ripped my heart out and I could NOT believe some things that happened but I know it is a great setup for book two and I will have NO finger nails for the wait ahead to see what is going to happen!!

This is another book I truly recommend to all of you to go out and get and just try and I know you will fall in love just like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment